The VOM-SV02 is a multi-window video processing service card that enables Savant's SmartView Tiling Solution. Each VOM-SV02 delivers two high-definition video tiles or windows. Up to nine windows supporting various screen layouts and can be shown simultaneously on a single display. The VOM-SV02 includes two integrated broadcast-quality video processors and distributes video and audio using HDMI technology. The VOM-SV02 can also be added to an existing SmartMedia Pro System to enable SmartView Tiling. The SmartView Tiling Solution provides intuitive user interfaces automatically configured and generated to various window layouts using Savant's Blueprint technology suite. The SmartView Tiling Solution is elegantly controlled using Savant's award-winning TrueControl App.
Note: The VOM-SV02 is supported by the following SmartMedia Pro Platforms: SSP-0600, SSP-1200, SSP-1200R and SSP-1200E.
- Switches HD sources up to nine windows in various 1080p60 display configurations
- (2) HDMI output with locking HDMI connectors
- (2) HDMI inputs for inputting Mac® graphics or video tiling
- Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz; Supports 3D formats (full screen only)
- HDCP: Decryption of protected content (audio and video)
- Two integrated video processors and scalars
- Incorporates adaptive mosquito noise reduction, block artifact and temporal noise reduction
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness and Contrast (HSBC) control, and Frame Rate Conversion
- Aspect Ratio: Anamporphic and Panoramic full screen and pillar box
- Supported Audio Output Formats include Dolby TrueHD™, DTS-HD® master, PCM, Dolby & DTS
- Configured using RacePoint Blueprint Design Tool
- (1) VOM-SV02
- (2) HDMI Locking Cables, 1 foot
- Quick Reference Guide